If you like to send me your layout, you can contact me by
e-mailing to "greenfieldoriginal@gmail.com"

woensdag 20 januari 2010

I'm back and I have a new kit

It's been a while, but I actually did some designing this week. Last october we got the key to our new house. It was build from scratch, it was completely empty, so we had to do so much work the past couple of months. But now it's almost done and I can now sit behind my computer without feeling guilty.......lol!

Kim B had a fabulous deal last week, and I had to do something with her overlays, so I came up with the kit "Lilac Love". It's a small one, 5 papers, some elements and of course some matching styles. Hope you like it. To give you an idea of what you can do with it I added my P365 layout of last week. Have fun!

Like to have the day templates of the above layouts in ENGLISH or NEDERLANDS? Come back in a couple of days and they are yours to download..........

And here's the preview:

Download HERE


3 opmerkingen:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [21 Jan 07:50am GMT]).

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 13 post on Jan. 21, 2010. Thanks again.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thanks for the wonderful (vunderbar ?) kit. Why must Valentine's day be red? I love the lavenders and plan on using this kit for 2, maybe three versions of s valentine tag.. 1 F/M and one F/F. The 3rd should someone ask for a M/M tag. If you want a sight unseen tag, just ask.. chun_sa_ngop@comcast.net ... say F/F or F/M tag & give the 2 names you want [F=female] Thanks again.. Alyssia

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen