If you like to send me your layout, you can contact me by
e-mailing to "greenfieldoriginal@gmail.com"

zaterdag 26 september 2009

Sweet Little Kitten

I've been away for a while. We got the key of our new house last thursday and I really had to do a lot for that. So after this new kit I might be away for a while....... but I promise to come back!!

Today I have a kit called "Sweet Little Kitten". The theme was based on the picture of the layout below. After I took it, I surfed around on 'deviantart' and I found some really nice brushes, with which I made this kit. Please note that the copyright of the little kitty is of the Sanrio corporation!


Layouts by me, Sweet Little Kitten kit

So here's the preview of the kit. It's pinkisch and I think I turned out nice!

Grab the Sweet Little Kitten kit HERE (pt1) and HERE (pt2)

12 opmerkingen:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Sep [LA 09:14pm, NY 11:14pm] - 27 Sep [UK 04:14am, OZ 02:14pm] ).

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Aaaah, how cute! I love Hello Kitty! Thanks a lot for making this freebie!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Sep. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. So cute!! Would you mind if I do one or two quickpages with it and post them on my blog? Of course I would credit and link it back to you & your blog!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I did the quickpage today! It turned out to be 2 QPs, one with and one without a little Hello Kitty. I uploaded it here: http://ella-hippyhoppy.blogspot.com/2009/09/sweet-little-kitten-quickpage.html
    Thanks so much for sharing your stuff, it's SO adorable! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Zo erg mooi die Hello Kitty is iets voor mijn kleindochtertje.. bedankt hiervoor!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Very thanks for this freebies Hello Kitty!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen