If you like to send me your layout, you can contact me by
e-mailing to "greenfieldoriginal@gmail.com"

donderdag 20 augustus 2009

New Kit: Isabelles Dress

I finally managed to complete my new kit called Isabelles Dress. My daughter got this lovely dress from her grandparents who just returned from their vacation in the US. The colors were so wonderful that I decided to do something with it.
I made a layout to show you some of the content.



Thanks to Simply Sarah for the templates

Because it's so big (app. 150 MB) I decided to split it in parts. There will be six parts; 5 parts with papers and elements and another part with matching styles.

Get part 1 of 6 HERE

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 20 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 21 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 12 post on Aug. 21, 2009. Thanks again.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. verynice work - love the colors and the style - surely like it

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen