If you like to send me your layout, you can contact me by
e-mailing to "greenfieldoriginal@gmail.com"

vrijdag 28 augustus 2009

last post Isabelles Dress

Today is the last part of the 'Isabelles Dress' series. And remember if you still miss one or more parts you can grab them at one of the earlier posts. This part contains styles, in the colorscheme of the kit. I hope you like them. And now that the kit is complete....I would like to see what you did with the kit, so don't hesitate to send me your layouts or the links to your gallery!

You can download this part HERE


And I worked on a new kit, inspired by butterflies. It will be here in a couple of days.

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 10 post on Aug. 28, 2009. Thanks again.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 29 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love glitter ! Thank you for those nice styles.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen