If you like to send me your layout, you can contact me by
e-mailing to "greenfieldoriginal@gmail.com"

donderdag 27 augustus 2009

Isabelles dress: part 5

So we're almost finished with this. Today I have the last part with papers and embellies, the nextp part will be the matching (glitter) styles. Don't forget to come back to grab them next time.

Grab part 5 HERE

And if you misses one or more of the earlier parts, scroll down my blog (or press the label IsabellesDress on the left hand side of my blog) and download them to complete your collection!!


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 8 post on Aug. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 28 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen