If you like to send me your layout, you can contact me by
e-mailing to "greenfieldoriginal@gmail.com"

vrijdag 27 maart 2009

New P365 kit!

Not long ago I decided that I wanted to do something different than the things I had done before. So that's why I came up with the kit "Small One", because I think it fits small children. I have drawn the animals my own, and for a first attempt I must admit I like them. 
You can see the layouts below:



And here's the kit you came for. It contains solid structured papers and four animal overlays. I combined them to make the journaling in my layout. Try some different blending modes! The glittertiles are 1000x1000px (and not seamless), I used them for my daynames with a clipping mask.  Enjoy!

It's in two parts: PART 1 and PART 2

And if you like the template I used for the layout you still can find that HERE

6 opmerkingen:

  1. I LOVE THIS KIT! So pretty. I love the colors and the animals just top it off! THANK YOU SOOOO much! You are too sweet!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Mar [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 28 Mar [UK 02:00am, OZ 01:00pm] ).

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This kit is adorable. You did a great job with your drawings.

    Thanks so much

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This is so cute, thank you

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. such a cute kit - ideal for childhood memories

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen