If you like to send me your layout, you can contact me by
e-mailing to "greenfieldoriginal@gmail.com"

maandag 23 februari 2009

New Kit: Black N White

So, it took a while, but me and my family have been sick in sequence. 
I've been working on a black and white kit and I just finished it. At last.....
I did a double layout for my Project 365 (yeah I know......I'm a month behind...lol) to show you what's inside. 


The silver days are from my "P365 - A Dutch One" kit
 and can be found in the januari posts. In English as well as in Dutch.

So this is the deal I have for you. My Black N White kit comes in several parts. First papers, than elements, glitter overlays and alpha's. 
But there will be a fifth part!!!! And you will have to earn it. It's easy...... send me a layout using the Black N White kit and I send you a download link. Easy huh? 
The bonus contains 3 patterned papers, pewter day frames, days rub-ons, leaf elements, a clip and a wired photo frame. Most of the items can be found in the layouts above.



Now let's start with the first part of the Black N White kit, the papers.

Download HERE

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only, Papers Only post on Feb. 23, 2009. Thanks again.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 24 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. These are awesome; thanks for being so generous.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen