If you like to send me your layout, you can contact me by
e-mailing to "greenfieldoriginal@gmail.com"

donderdag 22 januari 2009

Project 365: A Dutch One - Papers

All the P365 files that are offered on the internet are almost all in english. Nothing wrong with, but I would like to make a book in dutch, so I did some designing and came up with a Dutch P365 kit. Te colors were inspired by the bag on the first layout, where my daughter and her friend were playing hide and seek...

So for every scrapping lady (or gentleman...lol!) around the world that would like to do the P365 in Dutch I proudly present you: P365 - A Dutch One! 

I made my week 3 layout with the kit and I must admit that I like the result.



So here's what's in the kit: Papers, a QP, day elements, date elements, monthly overlays, day frames and a tag. I got plenty of ideas left for more dutch add-ons and I probably will do some more designing to scrap more of my weekly layouts. The only thing I fear is the time to make it all happen. So I only can say, if you like it, come back and see what I have new for you. And let me surprise you: I got a sparkling add-on as well! 

And if you have ideas of things missing, or wanting to make add-ons please let me know so that I can post the colorswatches for you!

This is what the papers look like:
And here are the elements:
Today you can downoad the papers:
Papers 1 HERE
Papers 2 HERE
Papers 3 HERE

Come back tomorrow for some elements!!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 23 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I ((LOVE)) IT!! I am doing my P365 in english, but I love your colors and all the elements!! Thank you so much for sharing.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Any chance of your doing the elements that are in Dutch in English too?

    I really really love your kit - the colours are wonderful!

    Parker315@shaw.ca

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This is wonderful and just what I was looking for!! Thank you!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen