If you like to send me your layout, you can contact me by
e-mailing to "greenfieldoriginal@gmail.com"

maandag 26 januari 2009

Project 365: A Dutch One - Part 5 Elements English

OK, I made some time in the weekend and I got the elements in English done! I hope like them, and I am really looking forward to see some layouts you did with this kit. So don't be shy and send me a link to your layout. 

By the way, I would like to thank all of you who leave such nice comments on my blog and at 4-shared. You guys really make my day!

Download HERE

So, three more parts to come.  Some monthly overlays and daytemplates (yes...in dutch and english!) and I got some matching glitters for you. Anyone any suggestions of what still is missing? Don't hesitate to tell me! Enjoy the download.

8 opmerkingen:

  1. I am so thrilled you have done this. I love the kit and will be using it for my Project 365 for sure.

    Thank you for taking the extra time to offer the English versions. It is very much appreciated.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I would welcome more journalling items. The Project 365 really has a lot of journalling so would be nice to have some diferent things to write on. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Jan [LA 10:15pm] - 27 Jan [NY 01:15am, UK 06:15am, OZ 05:15pm] ).

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Thank you so much for sharing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I cannot tell you how much it means to have these wonderful elements in English!! I have used your kit for my Project 365, Week 3!! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 26 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen