If you like to send me your layout, you can contact me by
e-mailing to "greenfieldoriginal@gmail.com"

donderdag 11 december 2008

CU STORYFRAME

I was doing a layout of my childeren that needed more journaling than one journaling block. I came up with the idea of a storyframe, several pictures and several bits of jouraling to tell the whole story. When I finished it, I decided to make it a temlate, so I hope you can use it. It's a layerd PSD file with clipping and text layers, and a white and black frame. The PNG files are only the black and white frame.


You can download the CU Storyframe HERE

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 12 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Digital Freebies Search List, under the Template(s) post. Thanks again.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thank you! You will be featured on the CU Freebies Only On Monday April 6th 2009. Your Place to find Commercial Use Scrap Booking Freebies! Thanks For Sharing your Time and Talent with us!.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Thanks a lot to share with us your time and talent
    I have freebies for you on my blog if you are interested
    http://isascrapforever.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen