If you like to send me your layout, you can contact me by
e-mailing to "greenfieldoriginal@gmail.com"

zaterdag 29 november 2008

My first freebie kit: December in Holland

Hi Fellowscrappers,

in Holland we celebrate on december the 5th the birthday of Sinterklaas. It's something like SantaClaus. The small children believe in him as if he really exists. In the evening they put a shoe near a door or fireplace and they sing songs (I guess it's like the stockings and the fireplace...). The next morning they will find some candy or a present in their shoe.

Ok, back to scrapping. I looked around and didn't find any kits I really liked, so I tried some designing myself. I made some layouts of my children to show you the content.

Credits: GreenfieldOriginal

Credits: Template by Yin, rest by GreenfieldOriginal

Credits: Template by Yin, rest by GreenfieldOriginal

So, here's what's in the kit:
Papers - plain, patterned, wordart and candy
Elements - frames, emblems, rubons, buttons, eyelets, stickers, stamps, charms
Alpha - pepernoot and chocolate letter

It's a 12' x 12' kit 300dpi.
I saved all the JPG's in quality 12, I guess that's a bit overdone, because it makes the files rather large. Anyone any suggestions for that? Cause I'm not sure what quality will do for printing.
If you have any suggestions or questions about the kit, please don't hesitate to let me know.
Ok, so here's the preview:


Because of the large files I split the kit in parts. Today you get the first of two of the plain and patterned papers. Download HERE and HERE

Wanna have all the parts available before next friday, the 5th. So check back later for new downloads.

And of course, like all designers I would love to see your work. So don't hesitate to send me a copy or link of your layout!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 10 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Bedankt voor deze kits. Erg leuk, want er zijn niet zoveel sinterklaas items. Waarschijnlijk omdat dat niet overal gevierd wordt.Heb je hem vanuit Nederland gemaakt of is hij in Spanje tot stand gekomen :)
    gr. Wil

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Very nice! I like your style. Thank you! Its always nice to have a peek in to how people around the world celebrate Christmas.

    Su

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 11 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen